Complete roofer's fall protection system in one handy container including:
- Reusable and extremely durable roof anchor with fasteners (model 313-AJ730A)
- Lightweight FIRST™ harness with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment (model 313-1191995)
- Compact rope adjuster with built-in 2 ft. (0.6m) PRO™ shock absorbing lanyard (model 313-1340005)
- Durable and lightweight 5/8" dia. (1.6cm) 50 ft. (15.2m) blended lifeline with snap hook (model 313-1204001)
- Durable bucket with handle
Compliance in a Can™ is often imitated, but never matched. Protecta® pioneered the creation of a complete fall protection system available in a convenient container. The success of the original “can” spawned the creation of several variations with different anchorage devices. Each kit offers a complete set-up including an anchorage device, body support and connecting component for convenient compliance and safety on the job. This “ABC’s” approach to fall protection simplifies the buying decision and makes choosing the correct system simple, fast and safe. Our easy to use kits and anchorage devices provide the perfect solution and are legendary for their performance, value, quality and safety.